Raincaper Macchia Blue
Known for his magnificent glass creations around the world, Dale Chihuly explores unexpected color combinations with the Macchia series. Macchia is the Italian word for spot. Chihuly adds brightly colored spots for a speckled effect which gives his Macchia series vibrant hues of color. We are thrilled to create this magnificent interpretation of Chihuly's art with the Lapis Macchia RainCaper.
- Dale Chihuly original glass installations can be seen around the world
- Macchia Series represents the use of "spots" of color
- Reverse Color: Black
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Chihuly, Lapis Macchia design reverses to Black– both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz